Sunday, December 11, 2016

*~*A Family Table*~*

From this...


Too this...


I have been so busy at "Pink Rose Cottage. My Mama and Daddy gave us a table the we had all sat around as a family because they updated theirs. So I decided to reinvent it and I am so happy with how it turned out. I love having furniture that has family history in my home - it makes me feel that my home is warm and cosy.
I love that I am able to have it in my kitchen (if only for awhile) where I spend a lot of time baking, cooking, folding washing and all the other things I do for my family on a daily basic.
Life here is good praise God.
Love and Hugs.
oxoxo

1 comment:

Shirlwin said...

Wonderful update for the table.
Oh no ... all that food wasted! When I first came here the freezer chest had 'dead food' in it as there had been a long power cut ... I cleaned the freezer chest out while Dave removed all the rotten smelly food. Not a nice chore, but your freezer death did have a silver lining ... room in the kitchen for a table:)