Wednesday, August 30, 2017
Saturday, August 26, 2017
I have finished the parquet floor in our bedroom now I just need to sand it back and re-seal it and the floor is finished. I am so happy I was able to make new parquet pieces (some of the old stuff was rotten)to fill in some of the gaps it may not be perfect but it doesn't need to be - it is a H💗me not a display house!!!
Love to all. 💗💗💗💗
- Get up and get dressed to lace-up shoes; fixing your hair and face
- Look at your posted reminders in the kitchen and bathroom
- Read your FlyLady emails
- Recognize the negative voices and change them.
- Put out your Hot Spots for two minutes
- Keep your sink shining
- Lay out your clothes for tomorrow
- Put out your Hot Spot. It will make you happy in the morning!
- Today we are going to learn how to declutter our homes a few minutes at a time with some fun tools that you might have been wondering about from the reminders you have been reading in our e-mails. Making it fun will get the job done! Read the Decluttering FLYing Lesson!
Today, add a five-minute room rescue to your Morning Routine. After you have done a Five-Minute Room Rescue, send an email to:
FlyLady@flylady.net with MY ROOM IS RESCUED in the subject line.
I will also get back to working on my Control Journal. Flying did help when I was sick we didn't have to buy take-out because my meals had already been prepared!
Thank you FlyLady, I do truly love you!
Tuesday, August 15, 2017
Friday, August 4, 2017
I get to start putting my Control Journal together; I am looking forward to this step!
So I am still;
- Shinning my sink
- Dressing to shoes
- Reading my FlyLady E-mails
- Changing the bad voices in my head
- Putting out Hot Spots - I dealt with a big fire today!
- Laying out my clothes the night before
Thursday, August 3, 2017
Wednesday, August 2, 2017
Tuesday, August 1, 2017
Well it is day 5 of Babysteps and all is going well. 😊Dinner is finished on time and I have gotten a lot done - I still have a lot to do. 🏡However I am so happy with what I have done so far. Life is good - I am living the dream people - I 'm living the dream.